BatchMan Fundamental Training
Target group of the training:
This training is aimed at users who have been working with BatchMan for a short time or who are going to work with it in the future. Ideal for newcomers to existing installations as well as for BatchMan implementations.
Fundamental Training familiarizes you with BatchMan and the most important functions for automatic control of cross-system processes. Learn how to use BatchMan optimally in your daily work by means of practical examples. The acquired knowledge will be deepened in practice units.
Contents of the training:
- Introduction and basic concepts of BatchMan
- Master data: Definition of step / job and net definitions
- Order management: control and scheduling of master data of different BatchMan order types
- Individual request: e.g. BatchMan Toolbox and TVARV-C variant automation
- Training period: 2 days, ca. 9:00 – 17:00 o’clock
- Venue: Inhouse or HONICO headquarters
- Successful participation will be confirmed with a certificate
- SAP basic knowledge
- First experiences in SAP batch processing
- First practical experiences with BatchMan advantageous