BatchMan Advanced Training
Target group of the training:
This training is aimed at users who want to deepen/expand their practical experience with BatchMan. All contents of this training are individually tailored to your needs in process automation with BatchMan.
In the Advanced Training you will receive detailed explanations on the various BatchMan functions of process automation. The extended and combined functions of BatchMan for controlling heterogeneous system landscapes are particularly useful here. In addition to theory, practical application also plays an important role. Training participants receive valuable tips and hints for their daily work.
Contents of the training:
Refresh and deepen the contents of the Fundamental Training course according to your individual requirements, e.g:
- Reworking after a system copy
- Customer Groups in BatchMan: Concept of Customer Groups and Administration
- Operation of a BatchMan Backup System
- Network basics for controlling nonSAP systems with BatchMan
- Training period: 2 days, ca. 9:00 – 17:00 o’clock
- Venue: Inhouse or HONICO headquarters
- Successful participation will be confirmed with a certificate
- SAP basic knowledge
- Practical experience with BatchMan
- Successful participation in Fundamental Training